Back To VB Air Suspension
VB Full Air Suspension System 4C (Ducato/Boxer) - £5845.00
Fully fitted from: -
Please Call For Details
AutoLevel Kit +£425 - Emergency Valve Kit +£149
Installation is extra and this system is not for AL-KO chassis Motorhomes
* Please note: in some cases additional costs can be incurred if Manufacturer fitted parts need to adapted or moved. This can only be established with an initial survey or whilst the work is being undertaken.
Full air suspension
VB-FullAir is an automatic, adjustable solution for suspension problems. The existing leaf or coil spring suspension is replaced with a full air suspension system. This system includes air springs, shock absorbers, height sensors, a compressor and an electronic control unit (VB-ASCU). The air suspension system filters out unevenness in the road surface, improving ride comfort.
While driving, the vehicle will constantly remain at the ride height set by VB-Airsuspension during installation. The driveability and stability of the vehicle are improved, which in turn increases safety. When the vehicle is at a standstill (in some cases with the handbrake on), the entry/loading platform height can be increased and decreased to comfortably enter and exit the vehicle and for goods to be conveniently loaded and unloaded.
VB-Airsuspension full air suspension is available as the VB-FullAir 2C kit (air suspension system for the rear axle) or as the VB-FullAir 4C kit (full air suspension for front and rear axle).
Benefits of VB-FullAir:
- • Constant ride height
- • Increased comfort
- • Optimum driveability
- • Increased stability
- • Comfortable ride for passengers
- • Kneeling function to facilitate easy entry and exit to/from the vehicle
- • Better protection for fragile/delicate goods
- • Kneeling function for convenient loading and unloading of goods
- • Less wear on tyres/brakes
- • More environmentally friendly, reduced CO2 emissions
- • Spare wheel remains under the vehicle
VB-Airsuspension full air suspension systems are supplied with a sophisticated remote control that can be used to easily operate all functions of the suspension system.
• VB-FullAir 2C is a full air suspension system for the front axle or rear axle
• VB-FullAir 3C is a semi air suspension system for the front axle and a full air suspension system for the rear axle
• VB-FullAir 4C is a full air suspension system for the front and rear axle
Special features of the VB-FullAir System
Ferry function This function can automatically raise the rear axle and lower the front axle of the motorhome. This increases the ground clearance at the rear of the vehicle, meaning the entrance and exit to a ferry can be taken easily.
Water drain function This option allows the motorhome to be tilted to one side. The slope facilitates the rapid draining of sewage and waste water tanks. Lowers the height of the vehicle as far as possible to make entering and exiting the vehicle easier.
Garage function This function can automatically raise the front axle and lower the rear axle of the motorhome. The rear of the vehicle lowers to the maximum, allowing the garage to be loaded easily.
OffRoad The vehicle is raised to the maximum possible height to achieve ground clearance on uneven terrain.
Sport* Sport mode not only makes the vehicle more aerodynamic, it also increases the vehicle’s stability. The vehicle’s behaviour and safety also improve if a more aggressive driving style is called for.
* only for van
Options features of the VB-FullAir System
Auto Level This option includes a digital levelling function which can set your vehicle level (as far as the spring travel permits) at the touch of a button.
Emergency valve kit By using two inflation valves the air suspension can be filled when having an electronic malfunction or when the compressor has a failure. By using an external air supply the vehicle can be lifted again to ride-height and the end-user can drive to the nearest workshop.
Connect to hydraulic jacks The software within the VB-Air suspension systems has been developed to cooperate fully with the hydraulic jacks from the companies E&P Hydraulics