Maxview Manual Twin LNB Satellite
Std Installation to One TV £250.00
Maxview Manual Crank-up Satellite Dish
Manual, roof mounted system - How
does it work?
Simply adjust the system from the comfort of your vehicle with the easy to operate direction unit, effortlessly raising and rotating the dish to locate and lock onto your favourite UK TV channels, anywhere in the UK and across into Europe.
The handle shown is mounted onto a vehicle roof.
- Improved handle design with clear and precise
- Low streamline profile, only 17cm in height in park position
- Elegant modern styling design
- No through the roof mast required, thus giving maximum flexibility on roof installations
- Designed for easier and improved installation
- Cable entry junction box allows for the system to be fitted in the most convenient position on roof
- Easy to align using the ceiling mounted ‘Crank Up” handle and elevation zone map
- Twin LNB as standard - Designed for use with SKY +/HD or free to air receiver with hard drive recording. Alternatively can be used to feed two separate receivers for independent working
- All weather resistant construction
- Robust design solution utilising the latest advances in CAD and Simulation software
- Designed for permanent mounting, but can be transferred to another vehicle
- Complete with Operation and Set Up Guide
- 3 year guarantee
- When in park position, the system is compact and hidden out of view and only a little higher than most sky lights.