Telair 7400H Airconditioning System - £1699.00
Fully fitted from: - Please Call For Details
Standard Installation Exisiting Roof Vent
Air-Conditioning with Heat Pump
Monoblock conditioners SILENT 7400H specially designed to be installed on the roofs of medium- to large-sized motorhomes and caravans. Special care has been taken to ensure LOW NOISE both inside and outside.
- HEAT PUMP High-Efficiency Heat Pump heating supplies 2.3 kW heating power (8000 BTU) with only 0.98 kW consumption.
- AUTOMATIC CONTROL By actuating the AUTO function, the air
- REMOTE CONTROL All functions can be performed via the remote control.
- Anti-ice protection PROBES
- INTERNAL FILTERS – can be changed and washed.
- Suitable for roofs having thickness from 30 to 70 mm
The heat pump is effective for outside temperatures down to -2°C; below this temperature, its efficiency is considerably reduced.
- Suitable for Caravans or Motorhomes between 6-7.3 Metres in Length
- 3 Fan Speeds + Automatic
- Cooling Capacity 7200Btu (2100W)
- Heating Capacity 8000Btu (2300W)
- 4.1 Amp consumption on Cooling mode, 4.5 amp on heating mode
- Removeable Filters
- Remote Control
- Can be thermostatically controlled
- Fits roof thickness' 30-70cm
- Can be operated from 230v mains hook up, or 2200 W Telair Generator
- Weight 34 Kg